Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 31 minutes
Shredded Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a food processor fitted with a slicing blade (or use a box shredder), coarsely shred the brussels sprouts. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the brussels sprouts with the olive oil, season with salt and pepper and spread in an even layer. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes, until the brussels sprouts are tender and browned in spots; rotate the pans and stir the brussels sprouts halfway through roasting. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, toss and bake for 1 more minute, or until the cheese is melted. Transfer the brussels sprouts to a bowl and serve.
SOURCE: RecipeGirl.com (adapted from Food and Wine)