A comforting treat for chilly weather: Hot Spiced Cider for Two
Yield: 2 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Hot Spiced Cider for Two
- 2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 2 whole cloves
- 2 slices lemon
- In small pot, combine apple juice, cinnamon and cloves. Bring to a boil and cover. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Strain cider, discarding spices. Serve hot or cold with a slice of lemon.
*If you are preparing this recipe as gluten-free, just be sure to use a brand of apple cider that is known to be GF.
Here are a few more cider recipes you might enjoy:
- Apple Cider Mimosas by The Cookie Rookie
- Apple Cider Sangria by RecipeGirl
- Hot Caramel Apple Cider by Our Best Bites
- Spiked Cider by RecipeGirl
- Cranberry Apple Cider Punch by Diethood