Mini- Cherry Cheesecake Bites
Yield: 16 to 18 bites
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 12 min
Easy dessert. Good one to take to a potluck.
2 large eggs
3/4 cup granulated white sugar
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, cut into pieces
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
18 vanilla wafers
can of cherry pie filling
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line cupcake tins with 16-18 paper liners.
2. In medium bowl, use an electric mixer to beat eggs with sugar. Add pieces of cream cheese a little at a time. Beat until smooth, about 5 minutes. Mix in vanilla extract.
3. Place vanilla wafer in each paper cupcake liner. Fill 3/4 full with cream cheese mixture.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheesecake mixture is set.
5. Cool completely. Remove cupcake liners and gently top with cherry pie filling. Refrigerate until ready to serve.