Here’s an easy Peanut Butter Fudge recipe:
This recipe for peanut butter fudge turns out creamy, perfect little bites of fudge. If you are a peanut butter lover, this fudge recipe is for you!
The best part is… it’s very easy to make. This would be a good recipe for holiday treat platters.
Yield: 2 dozen pieces
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Peanut Butter Fudge
- 2 cups granulated white sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk (whole, not low fat)
- dash of salt
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter (heaping)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Butter an 8x8-inch pan.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, evaporated milk and salt. Bring to a boil and boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove the pan from the stove and stir in the peanut butter, butter and vanilla. Pour into your prepared pan.
- Let cool (or refrigerate) and then cut into small squares.
Here are a few more fudge recipes you might enjoy:
- 3-Minute Fudge by Chocolate, Chocolate and More
- Pumpkin Fudge by RecipeGirl
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge by Buns in My Oven
- Key Lime Fudge by RecipeGirl