These Bratwurst Subs are the best to serve at a barbecue or tailgate party.
Prep Time:20 minutes
Cook Time:15 minutes
- 10 links Bratwurst, Polish or Italian sausage
- One 6-pack beer
- 10 sub rolls
- sauerkraut, mustard, ketchup or other desired toppings
- Boil enough beer to cover the bratwurst in a pot. When the beer is boiling, add the brats and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Heat grill. Grill brats until crisp and brown on the outside; don't overcook them as they are already cooked through on the inside. Grill sub rolls, if desired.
- Serve on sub rolls with sauerkraut, mustard, ketchup and other desired toppings.
- If preparing these for a tailgate party, boil the brats at home and grill them at your tailgate.