There’s really nothing better than melted cheese mixed with *bacon* and beer in this Cheddar Beer Fondue. Add a few spices and heat it all up until hot and bubbly. Oh Yeah!
Cheddar Beer Fondue
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 pound extra- sharp Cheddar, grated
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup ale or lager beer
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- black pepper to taste
- Cook bacon until crisp. Crumble and set aside.
- Toss cheese and flour in small bowl.
- Put beer and seasonings into medium pot and bring to a boil. Slowly whisk in cheese in small amounts. When all cheese is added and melted, stir in bacon and black pepper to taste.
- Serve with sliced apples and toasted french bread chunks.