When you have access to some good crab, make this Crab Fettuccine!
Prep Time:25 minutes
Cook Time:10 minutes
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 pound crab meat
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12-ounces fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Melt butter in skillet; add garlic and sauté. Blend in crab, cream, cheese, salt and pepper. Heat, stirring constantly until blended.
- Add mixture to hot cooked noodles. Toss lightly and serve immediately.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.