This easy Artichoke Pizza Bites recipe makes for a good snack or dinner too!
I tried this recipe at a Pampered Chef party many years ago. It was so delicious that I was even suckered into buying the pizza stone that they made it on!
Is Pampered Chef still around? Do they still make the pizza stone? I have no idea… but you certainly don’t have to have the stone to make these pizza bites. Use a greased cookie sheet and you will get the same results.
Easy Artichoke Pizza Bites
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:20 minutes
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts packed in water, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- zest from 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (low fat is fine)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (13.8 ounce) package refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 medium Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced & cut in half
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine artichokes, olives, 1/4 cup cheese, lemon zest, mayonnaise and garlic; mix well.
- Unroll pizza dough and arrange on large baking stone (or greased cookie sheet), shaping it to fit on the stone/sheet. Using a lightly floured rolling pin, roll dough to edge of baking stone. Spread artichoke mixture evenly over crust to within 1/2-inch of edge. Arrange tomato slices over pizza; sprinkle with Italian seasoning and remaining cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes. Cut into squares using a pizza cutter; serve immediately.