These Feta Stuffed Mushrooms are the best stuffed mushrooms recipe ever. They are such a hit at every party!
This very simple appetizer recipe is perfect for cocktail hour when you’re watching your calories… only 58 calories for 4 stuffed mushrooms!
Here are a few more recipes for stuffed mushrooms you might enjoy:
Feta Stuffed Mushrooms
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:15 minutes
- 8 medium-sized mushrooms
- 2 mushroom stems
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray small baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Lightly rinse mushrooms and pat dry with paper towels. Pull off stems and save two. Mince the tender portion of those two mushrooms and place in a small bowl. Place mushrooms, stem-side-up, in the prepared baking dish.
- Add remaining ingredients to the minced stems in the bowl. Stir to mix well. Divide the mixture between the mushroom caps, using a small spoon, mounding the filling into the center of each mushroom.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender and filling mixture is hot and sizzling. Let mushrooms cool slightly before serving.
- Use fat-free feta if you'd like- you'll save a few more calories!
- Nutritional Information per serving- 4 stuffed mushrooms: Calories 58, Fat 3.5g (saturated 1.5g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 198mg, Total Carb 2.8g, Fiber 1g, Sugars 1.5g, Protein 5.3g
- Weight Watchers POINTS per serving of 4 mushrooms: Freestyle SmartPoints: 1, Points Plus Program: 2, Old Points Program: 1