These Honey Glazed Chicken Wings are a fabulous game-day appetizer recipe.
This chicken wing recipe of mine has been around for a long time. And we have several great reviews on them!
I’ve made this recipe twice and both times everyone raves about it.
Excellent recipe. The wings have an incredible flavor and it’s easy to make.
I’ve tried it several times and each time is better and better, thanks a lot.
Thanks for this recipe for honey glazed chicken wings. I made it once and my daughter loved them, now my mom has requested that I make them again today.
They are so easy and so good.
- chicken wings
- salt and pepper
- soy sauce
- vegetable or canola oil
- garlic cloves
- cayenne pepper
How to trim chicken wings:
Sometimes you can buy wings already cut up at the store. They’ll be more expensive that way. When you buy whole wings, you can cut them yourself. This means they need to be trimmed in three parts. All you’ll need is a pair of sharp kitchen scissors or a sharp knife. If you stretch out the whole wing, you will see that there are three parts to the wing (the wing tip, the wingette and the drumstick). When you stretch out the wing, you should be able to see the three joints. Cut off the tip to separate it from the wingette. You can discard the tips (or put them in a zip baggie and freeze them for making chicken stock at a later time). And then cut between the wingette and the drumstick. You’ll use the wingettes and drumsticks to make this honey glazed chicken wings recipe.
How to make Honey Glazed Chicken Wings:
It’s incredibly easy! All you’ll do is combine the honey glaze ingredients and pour it over the chicken wings in a casserole dish. Then you’ll bake the wings for an hour until the chicken is cooked through. That’s it!
The sauce will caramelize a bit while baking. It’s a delicious, syrupy honey flavored sauce!
This chicken wings recipe is always a big hit. Everyone loves to munch on chicken wings at a party, and these have such a delicious glaze that makes them irresistible! Enjoy!
The Best Chicken Wing Recipes:
- Polynesian Chicken Wings
- Sweet Chili Glazed Chicken Wings
- General Tso Chicken Wings
- Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Wings
Honey Glazed Chicken Wings
- 3 pounds whole chicken wings
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup honey
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 medium garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 13x9-inch or larger casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Cut the chicken wings into 3 sections; discard the wing tip section. Coat with salt and pepper.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a medium bowl until well mixed.
- Place the wings in a shallow casserole, pour the sauce over and bake until the chicken is well done and the sauce is caramelized, about 1 hour.
- If you are preparing this recipe as GLUTEN FREE, just be sure to use brands of soy sauce and ketchup that are known to be GF.