These Hot Brie Kisses are a quick and easy appetizer that can be made ahead and then popped into the oven when you’re ready to serve
Hot Brie Kisses
- ⅔ pound brie cheese
- 2 boxes phyllo mini shells (15 shells per box)
- hot pepper jelly
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut small pieces of brie and place them into frozen phyllo mini shells. Top with a small scoop of pepper jelly. Place them on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the shells are golden.
- Sometimes the mini-shells are tough to locate. Call your local markets to see if they stock them. Whole Foods and other gourmet markets usually always carry mini phyllo shells. Regular markets often only carry them in stock during seasonal times (fall).
- Make Ahead Tip: Fill shells in their trays with brie and pepper jelly, and then slide them back into the boxes. They can be placed back into the freezer until ready to bake (Make up to 2 or 3 days ahead).