I served these Cranberry Grab Phyllo Cups at a girl’s get-together in the fall and we all loved them. I was a little worried about mixing cranberry and crab, but they were delicious together.
Cranberry Crab Phyllo Cups
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:10 minutes
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup minced crab meat
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 15 mini phyllo shells, thawed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place phyllo cups on a cookie sheet.
- Scoop cranberry sauce into a small bowl. Stir gently with a fork until smooth.
- Combine cream cheese, crab, and onion in another bowl. Fill each shell with about 1 teaspoon of cream cheese mixture. Top with 1/2 teaspoon of sauce.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Look for the mini-phyllo shells in your market's freezer section (near the puff pastry). Sometimes they're only carried seasonally (fall holiday time).