Mexican Cheesecake Dip is a fabulous savory-style appetizer cheesecake to serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
Mexican Cheesecake Dip
This appetizer recipe is made in a springform pan, and is always gobbled up quickly.
Servings: 12 servings
- ½ cup boiling water
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon
- Three 8-ounce packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1½ teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon taco sauce
- 2 large eggs
- One 4-ounce can diced chiles, squeezed dry
- ½ cup salsa, to top cheesecake (use more, if desired)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix the water and bouillon.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to blend together the cream cheese, chili powder, and taco sauce until smooth. Add the eggs and beat well. Blend in the chicken bouillon mixture. Stir in the chiles.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool for 15 minutes.
- Slide a knife around the edge of the pan and remove the ring. Top with the desired salsa. This can be served warm or at room temperature. Serve with tortilla chips or corn chips for dipping.
Serving: 1serving, Calories: 213kcal, Carbohydrates: 4g, Protein: 5g, Fat: 20g, Saturated Fat: 11g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 5g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 93mg, Sodium: 397mg, Potassium: 139mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 2g, Vitamin A: 947IU, Vitamin C: 4mg, Calcium: 68mg, Iron: 1mg