This hot and cheesy Pepperoni Dip is one of my favorite appetizers to serve at a party.
I first had this dip when my husband’s cousin brought it to our beach house for a happy hour party. It was love at first bite. It’s so good! I immediately asked the cousin for the recipe. She happily shared it.
This dip is terribly gooey, cheesy and totally addicting. It’s perfect for a football party. It’s a hit at every kind of party, in fact! You will find that it’s the first appetizer to get gobbled up.
Serve with sturdy chips for dunking. I personally like the Fritos scoops chips with this one.
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:15 minutes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup pepperoni, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, use an electric mixer to combine the cream cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, and oregano. Spread the cream cheese mixture into a 9-inch pie plate. Spread pizza sauce evenly over the cream cheese mixture. Arrange the pepperoni, onion and green bell pepper over the sauce.
- Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese on top. Return to oven and bake until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with sturdy tortilla or corn chips.
- Add black olives if you'd like.
- Great served with Fritos Scoops (dip-worthy corn chips).