Here’s an appetizer recipe you don’t see every day: Potato Chips with Goat Cheese, Pepper Jelly and Bacon
Everyone loves to munch on a good potato chip so this recipe is a fun twist. Top potato chips with a few “gourmet” ingredients and you’ll have your guests scratching their heads as to how you turned a potato chip into something so fantastic.
Potato Chips with Goat Cheese, Pepper Jelly and Bacon
Prep Time:20 minutes
- 6 ounces sliced bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 36 thick-cut potato chips
- 5 ounces fresh goat cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sweet red pepper jelly
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives
- Arrange the potato chips on a serving platter. Spread or pipe 1 teaspoon of the goat cheese onto each potato chip. Top with a small dollop of the pepper jelly, sprinkle with the bacon and chives and serve right away.
- "Stonewall Kitchen" brand sells red pepper jelly- sometimes available in your local market, or online.