This Vegetable Goat Cheese Spread is a colorful, flavorful, cool dip that is perfect for summer parties.
There is lots of crunch, and there are lots of veggies within!
It’s an awesome sort of dip for dunking cucumber slices, radishes or carrots, as well as sliced baguette.
Vegetable Goat Cheese Spread
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 2 ounces low fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup cucumber, finely diced
- ¼ cup radishes, finely diced
- ¼ cup red onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh mint, chopped
- In small bowl with strong rubber spatula or wooden spoon, blend cheeses, cream, Worcestershire sauce, and salt until smooth.
- Stir in the cucumber, radishes, red onion, chives, thyme and mint.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve with vegetables, a sliced baguette or assorted crackers.