This Salsa Roasted Salmon recipe is easy to make and low in calories too!
Salsa Roasted Salmon
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:12 minutes
- 1 medium plum tomato, roughly chopped
- 1/2 small onion, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 to 3 dashes hot sauce (like tabasco)
- Two 4-ounce salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place tomato, onion, garlic, jalapeño, vinegar, chili powder, cumin, salt and hot sauce in a food processor; process until finely chopped and uniform.
- Place salmon in a medium roasting pan; spoon the salsa on top. Roast until the salmon is just cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Nutritional Information per serving (Serving size: 1 fillet with salsa) Calories: 211, Fat: 10g, Saturated Fat: 1.75g, Sugar: 1.87g, Fiber: 1.10g, Protein: 25g, Cholesterol: 70.3mg, Carbohydrates: 4.5g
- Weight Watchers POINTS: Freestyle SmartPoints: 0, SmartPoints: 5, Points Plus: 5, Old Points Program: 5.5