Snickerdoodle Ice Cream is one of the best ice cream flavors ever created. And I’m sure you’ll agree if you’re a big time snickerdoodle cookie lover like me.
This Snickerdoodle Ice Cream recipe is full of the cinnamon and brown sugar flavors of a snickerdoodle cookie. There aren’t actually any snickerdoodle cookies in the ice cream (although that’s a good idea), but you definitely get the flavors.
From a RecipeGirl reader:
This tastes amazing- just like snickerdoodle cookies. I added Heath Bar pieces at the end of the process, which also made it taste amazing!
- white sugar and brown sugar
- ground cinnamon and nutmeg
- heavy whipping cream
- half and half cream
- vanilla extract
How to make Snickerdoodle Ice Cream:
This recipe is the same as other ice cream recipes. You make the rich and creamy ice cream base, and then you refrigerate it until it’s very chilly. Then you’ll process the ice cream with your ice cream maker. My favorite ice cream maker is the Cusinart Ice Cream Maker. We love ice cream so much at our house that I have two of these ice cream makers!
Freeze it after processing, and you’ll come up with delicious scoops of Snickerdoodle Ice Cream. It might just be your new favorite flavor!
If you’re a fan of snickerdoodles (like me!), then you might enjoy my Snickerdoodle Blondies or my Brown Butter Snickerdoodle Cookies. If you’d like snickerdoodles in the morning, you will love trying Snickerdoodle Coffee Cake or Snickerdoodle Muffins.
Snickerdoodle Ice Cream
- ½ cup granulated white sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1½ cups half and half cream
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the sugars with the spices. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until smooth. Cover and refrigerate the mixture until very cold (several hours, or overnight).
- Pour the cold mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions (usually about 25 to 30 minutes.)
- Scoop the frozen ice cream into a freezer- safe container. Freeze.
This taste amazing just like snickerdoodle cookies. I add that Heath pieces at the end of the process which also makes it taste amazing.
Tried your ice cream recipe it was the best will make again.