A delicious and pretty cocktail: Pomegranate Margaritas
Make these for a Mexican dinner party, Happy Hour or as a festive featured drink for a holiday party.
They’re always a bit hit!
Yield: 8 drinks
Prep Time: 20 minutes
- One 1-liter bottle of tequila
- 2 cups Cointreau
- 2 cups unsweetened pomegranate juice
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- ice cubes
- Pomegranate arils for garnish, if desired
- In a large glass pitcher, combine the tequila, Cointreau, pomegranate juice and lime juice. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, pour in 1 cup of the margarita mix and shake well. Strain into a cocktail glass, garnish with a few Pom arils and serve. Repeat with the remaining mix.
*The margarita mix can be refrigerated overnight.
SOURCE: RecipeGirl.com (adapted barely from Food and Wine)