These Pomegranate Margaritas are a delicious and pretty cocktail.
These pomegranate margaritas have pomegranate juice, lime juice, Cointreau and plenty of tequila! They’re not a frozen cocktail, so you don’t need a blender. They’re shaken in a cocktail shaker with ice. And they’re garnished with fresh pomegranate arils. Edge the glasses with salt and a wedge of lime, if you’d like.
When should you serve Pomegranate Margaritas?
Make these for a Mexican dinner party, Happy Hour or as a festive featured drink for a holiday party. They are so gorgeous!
They’re always a bit hit!
Serve these pomegranate margaritas in margarita glasses! You can get a set of margarita glasses cheap on Amazon. They’re fun to have on hand for parties too. Just keep a box of them in the garage, and take them out when you’re ready to party!
Alternately, you can serve them in chunky Mexican-style glasses. In a pinch, just use your regular drinking glasses. Anything will do. People will just be happy that they’re drinking margaritas!
Here are a few more pomegranate cocktail recipes you might like to try:
- Pomegranate Mojitos
- Pomegranate Punch
- Sparkling Pomegranate Martini
- Sparkling Pomegranate Cocktails
- Pama Party Punch
- One 1-liter bottle tequila
- 2 cups Cointreau
- 2 cups unsweetened pomegranate juice
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- ice cubes
- pomegranate arils for garnish, if desired
- In a large glass pitcher, combine the tequila, Cointreau, pomegranate juice and lime juice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, pour in 1 cup of the margarita mix and shake well. Strain into a cocktail glass, garnish with a few pomegranate arils and serve. Repeat with the remaining mix.
- The margarita mix can be refrigerated overnight.