Pomegranate Mojitos are a perfect, summery warm- weather cocktail.
These are a rum- based drink with a little sugar, lime juice, fresh mint leaves, and Pom juice.
Pom juice can be expensive, but you only need a small bottle for these (unless you plow through a whole bunch of drinks!!) Pom juice can be found in the fresh juice section of your market.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon granulated white sugar (superfine sugar mixes in more quickly)
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 10 mint leaves
- 6 tablespoons white rum
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- club soda and 2 additional mint leaves
- Combine sugar, lime juice, and mint leaves in a tall glass; mash leaves with the back of a spoon. Mix in rum and Pom juice.
- Fill two martini glasses with ice. Divide mixed mojitos between the two glasses. Top with a splash of club soda, and garnish with an additional mint leaf.