Pomegranate Mojitos are a perfect, fall-ish cocktail.
These Pomegranate Mojitos are a refreshing and festive drink for a fall party or happy hour. I’m all about celebrating the seasons, and mojitos really hit the spot! They’re a fun drink for the winter holiday season too, if you add a few pom seeds to float around festively in the drink.
- white sugar
- freshly squeezed lime juice
- fresh mint leaves
- white rum
- pomegranate juice
- club soda
How to make Pomegranate Mojitos:
The complete, printable recipe is at the end of this post.
In a cocktail shaker or tall glass, combine the sugar, lime juice, and mint leaves; mash the leaves with a muddler or a wooden spoon. Stir in the rum and pomegranate juice.
Fill two glasses with ice. Divide the mixed mojitos between the two glasses. Top with a splash of club soda.
Garnish with an additional mint leaf. Enjoy!
You might want to double or triple the recipe because nobody is only going to want just one pomegranate mojito!
- Pom juice can be expensive, but you only need a small bottle for these (unless you plow through a whole bunch of drinks!!) Pom juice can be found in the fresh juice section of your market.
- Sugar added to cocktail is easiest to dissolve if it’s “superfine” sugar. It can be found in the baking aisle of your market. Alternately, you can use simple syrup.
- It makes a difference to use white rum vs. gold rum.
- Another option is to serve these pomegranate mojitos in martini glasses with just an ice cube or two instead of in tall glasses.
The Best Recipes for Mojitos:
- 1 tablespoon granulated white sugar (superfine sugar dissolves more quickly)
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 10 whole fresh mint leaves
- 6 tablespoons white rum
- ½ cup pomegranate juice
- chilled club soda
- additional mint leaves, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker or tall glass, combine the sugar, lime juice, and mint leaves; mash the leaves with a muddler or a wooden spoon. Stir in the rum and pomegranate juice.
- Fill two glasses with ice. Divide the mixed mojitos between the two glasses. Top with a splash of club soda, and garnish with an additional mint leaf.