Here’s a fun recipe for holiday gatherings: Wassail Punch
This is a family-friendly beverage served warm in mugs.
Keep it warm for serving in your slow cooker. It’s delicious!
Yield: 1 gallon
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- One 12-ounce can frozen tropical punch concentrate
- 2/3 cup granulated white sugar
- 7 cups water
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- One 46-ounce can pineapple juice
- In a large on medium heat. combine cranberry juice, punch concentrate, water and sugar. Stir to dissolve sugar. Heat to boiling. Tie spices into a cheesecloth bag. Add the bag to the liquid and simmer 20 minutes. Remove the spice bag and discard.
- Just before serving, add pineapple juice. Pour into mugs and serve hot.