Pork Tenderloin with Apricot- Ginger Sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
1 tablespoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 pounds pork tenderloins
APRICOT GINGER SAUCE:
20 California dried apricots
One 11-ounce can apricot nectar
3/4 cup granulated white sugar
1/2 cup white vinegar
1/2 cup water
1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
1 1/2 teaspoons sweet chili sauce
1. Combine Spice Rub ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Brush tenderloins with olive oil and pat the rub over the surface of each. Arrange tenderloins in a baking pan that has been sprayed with nonstick spray.
3. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until meat thermometer registers 145°. Remove tenderloins to a platter and tent with foil. Let rest for 10 minutes. Slice tenderloins and arrange on a serving platter.
4. To prepare sauce, combine all ingredients in a saucepan and mix well. Bring just to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Process the sauce in a blender or food processor until smooth.
5. Drizzle sauce over slices of tenderloin and serve warm.
SOURCE: RecipeGirl.com (recipe given to me)