White Chocolate- Peppermint Hot Cocoa

Wishing you and those you love much happiness, good health and happy holidays!

The very simple recipe for this delicious, warm mug of goodness can be found here:
White Chocolate- Peppermint Hot Cocoa

13 Responses to “White Chocolate- Peppermint Hot Cocoa”

Alexandra — December 23, 2010 @ 4:26 AM

Merry Christmas Lori! Thanks for all the great recipes and delicious-looking pictures this year :)

Lisa @ Dishes of Mrs. Fish — December 23, 2010 @ 5:04 AM

Merry Christmas, this just sounds delicious!

Heather — December 23, 2010 @ 7:32 AM

Christmas in a cup! YUM :)

Megalina Cupcake — December 23, 2010 @ 11:25 AM

My favourite dish that we all make together is Eggs Benedict! It’s been my favourite since I was in 3rd grade (tough fav. for a third grader let me tell ya). Now that we live so far apart it’s usually around Christmas that we make it these days.

When I was younger, I was able to help with fetching things and punching down the bread. But this past time we were together, I was the one that was making the English Muffins, my Mum was making the Hollandaise, and my Pere was poaching the eggs. It’s something delicious we all have a part in, which is particularly fun.

Megalina Cupcake — December 23, 2010 @ 11:27 AM

Poo.. it posted on the wrong post. :/ Sorry.

Amy@whatjewwannaeat — December 23, 2010 @ 12:10 PM

Yum! When I make this I may spike it with a bit o whiskey :) Happy Holidays!

Lynn — December 23, 2010 @ 1:24 PM

Hi, congratulations on having your blog featured on the Foodie Blogroll! I love hot chocolate and would love to try the white chocolate peppermint hot chocolate. Thanks for sharing the recipe! :>)

Courtney — December 23, 2010 @ 2:18 PM

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and & a happy, healthy New year!

Aimee @ Simple Bites — December 23, 2010 @ 2:24 PM

Merry Christmas, Lori!!

marla — December 23, 2010 @ 2:54 PM

Oh happy days! This white chocolate cocoa looks so yummy! Happy Holidays my friend. See you soon :)xo

Judy Jursch — December 24, 2010 @ 6:54 AM

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and your family Lori! Thank you for enlightening me with all your beautiful creations! I eagerly look forward to another year of your posts!

Kelly — December 24, 2010 @ 8:42 AM

Merry Christmas, Lori!

Amy @ Serve At Once — December 24, 2010 @ 11:03 AM

This looks absolutely PERFECT!

Merry Christmas, Lori!