These Orange Ginger Grilled Chicken Thighs are a really easy recipe with great flavor too. The chicken turns out very moist.
Yield: 8 servings (1 chicken thigh per serving)
Prep Time: 15 minutes + marinating time
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Orange Ginger Grilled Chicken Thighs
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Eight 4-ounce skinned and boned chicken thighs
- fresh cilantro sprigs and orange slices for garnish
- Combine orange juice and next 5 ingredients in a shallow dish or large zip-top freezer bag; add chicken. Cover or seal, and chill at least 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken thighs from marinade, and discard marinade.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 4 minutes on each side or until done. Garnish, if desired.
- If you're preparing this recipe as gluten free, just be sure to use a brand of soy sauce that is known to be GF.
- Nutritional Information per serving (Serving size: 1 chicken thigh) Calories: 109, Fat: 4.5g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sugar: 1g, Fiber: .12g, Protein: 14g, Cholesterol: 57.25mg, Carbohydrates: 4.5g
- Weight Watchers POINTS per serving: Freestyle SmartPoints: 3, (1 Point per serving if using chicken breasts), Points Plus Program: 3, Old Points Program: 2.5
SOURCE: RecipeGirl.com (via Southern Living )