This Avocado Cucumber Tomato Salad is a simple mix of fresh veggies tossed with a lemony dressing.
Sometimes you just crave a salad that is really fresh and full of good things. This is that kind of salad. It’s all veggies, in fact, if you leave out the cheese. If you’re not eating dairy, you can make that happen very easily.
This salad is made up of avocado, cucumber, tomato, green onion and red onion. All of those vegetables are tossed with a very light and simple dressing made up of lemon juice, olive oil, a tiny bit of sugar + salt and pepper. Crumbled feta cheese rounds out this yummy salad.
This Avocado Cucumber Tomato Salad recipe is one of my all-time favorite simple salad recipes. Sometimes, I just make this salad for dinner all by itself and drink a glass of wine to go with it. It’s so yummy!
Here are a few more tomato salad recipes you might like to try:
- Tomato, Caper, Olive and Blue Cheese Salad
- Tomato, Cucumber and Basil Salad
- Shallot- Mustard Tomato Salad
- Cherry Tomato Salad with Balsamic Vinegar
- Tomato Salad with Crisped Farro
- Mediterranean Tomato Salad
- Fresh Mozzarella and Kumato Tomato Salad
- Fresh Corn, Zucchini and Tomato Salad
Avocado Cucumber Tomato Salad
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes (or pear/cherry tomatoes sliced in half)
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 2 whole green onions, chopped
- 2 large avocados, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
PREPARE THE DRESSING:
- Whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, sugar, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
ASSEMBLE THE SALAD:
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, and avocado. Toss with the dressing and feta cheese. Cover and chill until serving.