Cranberry Mojitos are the perfect cocktail for Happy Hour. Frozen cranberry juice cocktail gives these their delicious flavor and pink hue.
Prep Time:15 minutes
- 1 bunch fresh mint, stems trimmed
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar (superfine sugar dissolves best!)
- 1 3/4 cups light rum
- 1 1/4 cups lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 3/4 cup frozen cranberry juice cocktail concentrate, thawed
- 2 (10 ounce) bottles sparkling water, chilled
- Using a wooden spoon, mash mint with sugar in bottom of large pitcher. Add rum and lime juice; stir to dissolve sugar.
- Mix in thawed cranberry juice concentrate and water. Mix in 6 cups of ice.
- Use a little less sugar if you prefer a drink that is a little less sweet.