This Easy Spinach Lasagna is a smaller batch lasagna recipe made with no boil noodles. It’s a great, quick and easy weeknight dinner recipe!
Easy Spinach Lasagna
Prep Time:25 minutes
Cook Time:25 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 cups 1% milk
- One 15-ounce container fat-free ricotta cheese
- One 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 9 no-boil lasagna noodles
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat oil in a nonstick saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook until slightly wilted, about 3 minutes. Add flour, stirring until blended. Whisk in milk and bring to a boil. Boil until the white sauce thickens, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Meanwhile, combine the ricotta cheese, spinach, egg white and nutmeg in a bowl. Spoon 1 cup of the sauce onto the bottom of an 11x7-inch baking dish. Arrange 3 noodles over the sauce. Spread 1/2 of the ricotta mixture evenly over the noodles. Top with 1 cup sauce. Layer 3 more noodles, the remaining ricotta mixture, and 1 cup sauce. Top with the remaining noodles and sauce. Bake, uncovered, until hot and bubbly, 20 to 25 minutes.
- 8 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints per serving