First Down Dip is the perfect cheesy warm dip recipe.
This dip is so easy to put together. It takes just a few minutes to combine the ingredients, and then it bakes for a short time until warmed and the cheese is melted. Serve this First Down Dip with tortilla chips!
Here are a few more dip recipes you might like to try:
- Layered Greek Dip
- Chipotle Lime Crab Dip
- Chili Shrimp Dip
- Blue Cheese Dip
- Sweet Vidalia Onion Dip
- Hot Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Refried Bean Dip
- Beer and Bacon Dip
First Down Dip
- Two 8-ounce packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1½ cups cooked, diced chicken
- One 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Tabasco, to taste
- seasoned salt, to taste
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar- Jack cheese
- tortilla chips, for dunking
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, soften the cream cheese by beating until smooth with an electric mixer. Add the next 7 ingredients (through basil) and stir by hand until combined. Add the tabasco and seasoned salt until you reach desired taste.
- Scrape the dip into an oven safe dish and bake at 350 degrees until the cheese is brown and bubbly (about 13 minutes).
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Nutritional information does not include tortilla chips.