These glazed Hoisin Chicken Drumsticks make a delicious family-friendly dinner!
With just FOUR ingredients, these chicken drumsticks couldn’t be any easier. When you get home from work, rub the quick-to-mix sauce on the drumsticks, shove them in the oven, and go slip into your yoga pants, have a glass of wine, read a book to your kids, take a few deep breaths, open the mail, watch some TV… you get the idea. Your chicken will be done in one hour!
There it is- done! Serve with salad for a simple and healthy dinner. Add rice or potato if you feel the need for some carbs!
It’s such a simple sauce, but it adds great flavor to the chicken. Serve it with lime wedges for squeezing if you like things limey. The chicken turns out juicy and tender. There you have it- an easy weeknight dinner recipe!
If you happen to be following the Weight Watchers WW plan, you will find a link to the WW Points on the recipe card below.
Here are a few more chicken drumstick recipes you might enjoy:
- Sweet Lemon Glazed Drumsticks
- Potato Chip Bisquick Oven “Fried” Chicken Drumsticks
- Honey Molasses Chicken Drumsticks
- Greek Style Chicken Drumsticks
- Easy Baked Chicken Drumsticks
Hoisin Chicken Drumstick
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon hot pepper sauce (or sambal oelek)
- 8 medium chicken drumsticks (skin removed)
- Preheat the oven to 375℉. Spray a 9x13 inch pyrex dish or casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Mix the sauce: in a small bowl, whisk together the hoisin sauce, lime juice and pepper sauce.
- Place the drumsticks in the pan. Spoon the sauce over the drumsticks and spread to cover the tops and the sides.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until the chicken is tender and juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
- If you are preparing this recipe as GLUTEN-FREE, just be sure to use a brand of hoisin sauce that is known to be free of gluten.
- If you are not familiar with hoisin sauce, you'll be able to locate it in your market's Asian food section.