Kiwi Berry Salad with Raspberry Poppy Seed Dressing bursting with kiwis, fresh berries, pistachios and feta will let you cling to summer just a little longer!
When it’s 80 to 90 degrees with some of our most beautiful beach days of the year, it’s the perfect time to make summer recipes. I just want to hibernate in bright summer freshness or better yet, package it all up in a delectable Kiwi Berry Salad with Raspberry Poppy Seed Dressing!
Kiwi Berry Salad ingredients:
- fresh spinach
- feta cheese
- red onion
This spinach salad is one of my favorites and is completely customizable with you favorite berries. I like to use strawberries, blueberries and raspberries but you can replace any berry with blackberry or even make it all strawberries – go ahead, get crazy! The pistachios and feta balance the sweet with salty, crunchy and creamy.
Raspberry Poppyseed Dressing
This salad is tossed in a very-easy-to-make Raspberry Poppy Seed Dressing. It’s so divine you will be tempted to sip it with a spoon!
I love bringing this salad to get togethers because it is so easy to throw together, is so beautiful with its rainbow of color, and everyone always asks me for the recipe – especially for the deceptively simple dressing.
Ease, deliciousness and tasters begging for the recipe will make this irresistible Kiwi Berry Salad with Raspberry Poppy Seed Dressing a new favorite!
Here are a few more salad recipes you might enjoy:
- Layered Nacho Salad
- Southwest Salad with Creamy Avocado Salsa Dressing
- Strawberry- Avocado Salad with Balsamic Chicken
- Strawberry- Chicken Salad with Bacon and Avocado
- Southwest Spinach Salad
- Berry Delicious Fruit Salad
Kiwi- Berry Salad with Raspberry Poppyseed Dressing
RASPBERRY POPPYSEED DRESSING:
- One 5.3-ounce container raspberry yogurt
- 3 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons granulated white sugar
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon poppyseeds
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1½ cups mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- 1/3 cup roasted and salted pistachios
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium kiwis, peeled, sliced and quartered
MAKE THE DRESSING:
- In a blender, add all of the dressing Ingredients (EXCEPT the poppy seeds); blend until smooth. Add the poppy seeds and pulse until combined. For a thinner dressing, add additional milk if desired. Store in the refrigerator while you prepare the salad.
ASSEMBLE THE SALAD:
- In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients and toss to combine. If serving the entire salad immediately, drizzle with the desired amount of dressing and toss to coat. If there might be leftovers, drizzle the dressing on individual salad servings. Season with freshly ground salt and pepper.
- *If you are preparing this recipe as gluten-free, just be sure to use brands of mayonnaise and yogurt that are known to be GF.
I like the combination of fruits, cheese and seeds, what a great idea!
This is the PRETTIEST salad ever! I love all the colors, and the combo of flavors. This sounds scrumptious too!
This is such a beautiful salad!
What a colorful and tasty salad! It’s the perfect combination of some of my favorite vegetables and fruits. Mmm… My mouth’s watering!
You have definitely outdone yourself with this Lori. So gorgeous!
This salad is gorgeous! It’s nearly 90F here in San Diego today and I am dying (no a/c while cooking my ‘fall’ recipes)…ha! I need this salad!