This Mandarin Chicken Spinach Salad is a beautiful, delicious Asian style salad recipe.
Mandarin Chicken Spinach Salad
Prep Time:20 minutes
Cook Time:3 minutes
- 6 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons granulated white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 bags fresh spinach (8 packed cups)
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups thinly sliced radishes
- 16 ounces fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 pound cooked, crumbled bacon
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- In a small saucepan, combine the dressing ingredients, and heat over low heat until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in sesame seeds.
- In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients (except sesame seeds). Toss with the dressing, and then sprinkle in the sesame seeds. Serve!
- If you are preparing this salad as gluten-free, just be sure to use brands of soy sauce and bacon that are known to be GF.