Oven Roasted Green Beans are simply roasted and simply delicious.
If you’re looking for a side dish vegetable to go with your dinner, this is a good one to try. Grab some fresh green beans when they’re available– when they’re at their best. You’ll be glad you did!
How to make Oven Roasted Green Beans:
This recipe is so simple. Trim your fresh green beans by snapping off the rough ends. Toss them in a bowl with a little bit of olive oil. Spread them onto your baking sheet, and sprinkle with a good amount of salt and pepper.
Roast for 10 to 12 minutes, and you’ll end up with perfectly roasted green beans. They should be slightly crisp, and slightly blistered from roasting. They make a great side dish!
Here are a few more recipes for green beans you might enjoy:
- Green Beans with Mushrooms and Shallots
- Sriracha Honey Roasted Green Beans
- Creamy Baked Green Beans
- Green Beans with Caramelized Shallots
- Garden Green Beans with Bacon
- Pineapple Pecan Glazed Green Beans
- Garlic Green Beans with Prosciutto
- Roasted Green Beans with Lemon, Pine Nuts and Parmigiano
Oven Roasted Green Beans
- 2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Put a sheet pan in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Place the beans in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss well to coat. Arrange the green bean mixture in a single layer on the pre-heated baking sheet.
- Bake at 425° F. for 8 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
- Place these in the oven at the last minute while you're finishing the rest of the prep for your dinner.