Slightly lower in fat, this easy-to-assemble Parmesan Dip is wonderful with fresh vegetables. I like to include this when I’m having parties with a lot of other appetizers so my guests have the option of sampling something lighter.
What do you serve with Parmesan Dip?
I like to serve mostly fresh vegetables with this dip. Include cucumber slices, carrot sticks and sliced fresh bell peppers. A variety of colors is a really nice display for a party. Consider adding parmesan dip to a charcuterie board too!
If you like this appetizer dip, you might also like to try these recipes:
- Baked Brie with Fig Jam
- Hot Artichoke Dip with Asiago Cheese
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Ranch Dip
- Cheddar Beer Fondue
If you happen to be following the Weight Watchers WW plan, you will find a link to the WW Points on the recipe card below.
- 1 cup sour cream (okay to use light)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise (okay to use light)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients in bowl. Refrigerate for several hours until well chilled.
- Serve with a variety of fresh vegetables.
- For those who prefer a richer dip, use full-fat mayo and sour cream. If watching weight (or following WW), use light mayo and light sour cream.
- I recommend using a good, strong-flavored Parmesan for a nice flavor.
I have made several versions of this but this is the best! Love it wih cold asparagus.