Hot Artichoke Dip with Asiago Cheese is another great dip recipe! This dip has added mushrooms and roasted red bell peppers with cream cheese and Asiago cheese, and it’s all heated up together until warm and gooey.
This dip is the best sort of comfort food. Whether you need an idea for a sport’s party gathering or you just need a good appetizer to share with a few friends, I think you’ll agree that this dip is worthy of trying. Everyone loves a good hot artichoke dip, and this one is easy to make too.
- cream cheese
- Asiago cheese
- canned artichoke hearts
- jarred roasted red bell pepper
- fresh mushrooms
- green onions
- fresh parsley
- serving accompaniments
How to make Hot Artichoke Dip with Asiago cheese:
If you have a food processor, this hot artichoke dip is super breezy to make. Just put all of the ingredients in the processor and process until finely chopped. The mixture is then spread into a baking dish.
If you don’t have a food processor, you can still make this dip! Use a mixer to combine the cream cheese with the Asiago cheese, and finely chop all of the other ingredients. Combine and spread into the baking dish.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until hot and bubbly. You can serve it right away, while piping hot. But it will also be delicious as it winds down to room temperature.
What to serve with Hot Artichoke Dip:
Crackers and pita chips are good dunkers for artichoke dip. Baguette slices are also great for serving. People can use a little spreader to spread onto the bread. And for the low-carb eaters out there, use celery sticks or cucumber slices for serving.
If you can’t find Asiago cheese, it’s okay to substitute Parmesan. This hot artichoke dip will be delicious either way. Enjoy!
Here are a few more dip recipes you might like to try:
- Layered Greek Dip
- Chipotle Lime Crab Dip
- Chili Shrimp Dip
- Blue Cheese Dip
- Texas Trash Dip
- Slow Cooker Mexican Street Corn Dip
- Million Dollar Dip
- Hot Chicken Enchilada Dip
Hot Artichoke Dip with Asiago Cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded Asiago cheese (can substitute Parmesan)
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- One 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup jarred roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- pita chips, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 1½-quart baking dish or 9-inch glass pie plate with nonstick spray.
- In a food processor, combine cream cheese, Asiago cheese, and garlic. Cover and process until mixture is combined. Add artichoke hearts, 1 cup roasted peppers, mushrooms and green onion. Cover and pulse just until finely chopped (not pureed).
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan. Spread the mixture evenly in the dish.
- Bake the dip for 30 to 40 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly.
- Garnish the dip with chopped parsley. Serve the warm dip with pita chips.
- If you don't have a food processor, you may also use a hand mixer. Beat the cream cheese and Asiago cheese on medium to high speed until combined. Finely chop the garlic, artichoke hearts, roasted peppers, mushrooms and green onion. Stir into the cheese mixture. Transfer to the baking dish, and bake as directed.
- If serving this recipe as GLUTEN FREE, just be sure to serve the dip with gluten free crackers or veggies.