An easy recipe using fresh swordfish: Swordfish with Parmesan Sauce
Swordfish with Parmesan Sauce
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:10 minutes
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise (low fat okay)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely grated onion
- 24 oz swordfish (four 6-ounce pieces)
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Mix together the mayonnaise, parsley and onion. Set aside.
- Dip swordfish in lemon juice, then in melted butter. Place in a broiler pan and broil 5 minutes. Turn and spread with mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan and continue broiling for 5 to 7 minutes, or until fish flakes with fork and topping is golden.
- If you are preparing this recipe as gluten-free, just be sure to use a brand of mayonnaise that is known to be GF.