This Swordfish with Parmesan Sauce is an easy recipe using fresh swordfish.
Swordfish with Parmesan Sauce
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise (low fat okay)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely grated onion
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1½ pounds (four 6-ounce pieces) swordfish
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven broiler, and have the broiler pan handy.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, parsley and onion. Set aside.
- Put some lemon juice in one bowl and melted butter in another.
- Dip the swordfish in lemon juice, then in melted butter. Place the salmon on your broiler pan and broil for 5 minutes. Turn it over and spread with the mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan and continue broiling for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the fish flakes with fork and the topping is golden.
- If you are preparing this recipe as gluten-free, just be sure to use a brand of mayonnaise that is known to be GF.