We love this low fat Swordfish with Roasted Onion Vinaigrette recipe. The vinaigrette gives it great flavor!
If you happen to be following the Weight Watchers WW plan, you’ll find a link to the WW Points on the recipe card below.
Swordfish with Roasted Onion Vinaigrette
- 3 cups sliced red onions
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- ½ cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Two 12-ounce pieces (about 1-inch thick) swordfish, halved
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large baking dish, combine the onions, oil and thyme. Bake until the onions are golden and tender, stirring occasionally, about 40 minutes.
- Stir the bell pepper strips and vinegar into the onion mixture. Season with salt and pepper and push to one side of the dish. Season the fish with salt and pepper and arrange alongside the vegetables.
- Bake until the fish is opaque, about 10 minutes. Transfer the swordfish to a platter and arrange the vegetables over the top.