This recipe for Grilled Swordfish with Rosemary is a super simple and delicious way to prepare your swordfish.
If you are lucky enough to get your hands on some fresh swordfish, try this recipe. I know that swordfish isn’t something you make all that often- especially if you don’t live near the coast. But this recipe for Grilled Swordfish with Rosemary has a short list of simple ingredients, and the swordfish is allowed to shine in flavor on its own instead of being drowned in a too-flavorful marinade.
How to make Grilled Swordfish with Rosemary:
The swordfish is marinated for a short time (one hour) in a mix of wine, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. So simple!
Then the marinade is drained and the swordfish is grilled until cooked through. Upon serving, each piece of swordfish is drizzled with a mix of lemon juice, olive oil and a little bit more fresh rosemary. It’s a lovely way to make grilled swordfish!
Here are a few more swordfish recipes you might like to try:
- Grilled Swordfish with Mango Salsa
- Swordfish with Roasted Onion Vinaigrette
- Grilled Swordfish with Pineapple Peach Salsa
- Lemon Garlic Swordfish
- Swordfish with Mustard Basil Butter
- Grilled Swordfish Steaks with Avocado Mayonnaise
- Swordfish Teriyaki
- Grilled Swordfish Skewers with Lemon Garlic Sauce
Grilled Swordfish with Rosemary
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 5 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- Four 4-ounce swordfish steaks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- lemon wedges for serving (optional)
- rosemary sprigs, for garnish (optional)
- In a large zip bag, combine the wine, garlic, and 1 teaspoon rosemary. Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper; place fish in the zip bag with the marinade. Zip and chill in the refrigerator at least 1 hour. Remove the fish from the marinade; discard the marinade.
- Coat grill with grill spray or rub with oil. Grill fish, covered with grill lid, over high heat 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Combine the remaining 1 teaspoon rosemary, lemon juice, and olive oil. Spoon over individual servings of fish, and serve immediately with lemon wedges, if desired. Garnish with rosemary sprigs.
- Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints per serving: 2