Twix Cheesecake Pie is a wonderfully creamy cheesecake pie with Twix Bars baked into it. It has an Oreo crust, and it’s topped with caramel, chocolate and more Twix Bars!
There’s a fun story behind this pie. When my son was 9 years old, he entered a community pie contest with this pie recipe. I entered the contest too. The judges sampled all of the pies, and my son one first place- a blue ribbon for his Twix Cheesecake Pie. I didn’t even place at all with some sort of apple pie that I made. I’ll admit that this pie was super amazing. I’ve made it many times since. So you can consider this a blue ribbon pie!
- Oreo cookies
- melted butter
- cream cheese
- white sugar
- Twix candy bars
- chocolate syrup
- caramel syrup
How to make Twix Cheesecake Pie:
The full, printable recipe is at the end of this post.
Let me just say that I love this pie. It’s a top 10 dessert for me, for sure. It’s one of those easy-to-make dessert recipes to make for people who are coming over. It’s rich and delicious. I know you’ll love it too. Enjoy!
My son said (way back then): “If you make this pie, you might win a contest because people really like candy bars.” And he says this from experience. The previous year he took home a ribbon for his Snicker’s Bar Pie!
The Best Pie Recipes:
- Coconut Custard Pie
- Hoosier Pie
- Raspberry Peach Blueberry Pie
- Old Fashioned Custard Pie
- Lemon Meringue Pie
Twix Cheesecake Pie
- 20 whole Oreo cookies (with creme filling)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Two 8-ounce packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup granulated white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 16 "Fun Size" Twix candy bars, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup (more, if desired)
- 3 tablespoons caramel syrup (more, if desired)
- 6 "Fun Size" Twix candy bars, chopped (about ¾ cup)
MAKE THE CRUST:
- Crush the Oreos (either in a plastic bag or in a food processor), add the crushed Oreos to a bowl and mix with the melted butter. Use your fingers to press into a 9-inch pie dish.
- Place the crust in the freezer for about 30 minutes, or until firm.
MAKE THE FILLING:
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Use an electric mixer and a large bowl to beat the cream cheese with the sugar and eggs until the mixture is smooth. Stir in the chopped Twix bars.
- Pour the filling into the frozen pie crust. Bake until set, about 35 to 45 minutes. Carefully remove it from the oven and let it cool completely.
ADD THE TOPPING:
- When the pie is completely cooled, drizzle with chocolate and caramel syrup and garnish with more chopped Twix bars. Chill until firm.