Buffalo Celery Sticks are a super easy to make appetizer to make for a party!
Buffalo Style Celery Sticks
- 4 ounces blue cheese, divided
- 2 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 6 large celery stalks, rinsed and dried
- cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, use a rubber spatula to combine 2 ounces of the blue cheese and the cream cheese until smooth.
- With a small spoon or knife, stuff celery stalks with the cheese mixture.
- Crumble another 2 ounces of blue cheese on top, and sprinkle lightly with cayenne pepper. Carefully cut the stalks in halves or quarters.
- If you like things really spicy, serve up some Tabasco sauce on the side too!
- Cut the stalks into smaller bites if you'd like to create more appetizers.