This Chopped Vegetable Salad with Feta and Olives is a good, basic Greek salad. I love the finely chopped lettuce in this one.
This recipe has been featured in a post on The Recipe Girl blog: Greek Dinner Party- Main Dishes & Sides.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Chopped Vegetable Salad with Feta and Olives
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, finely chopped
- 4 medium Roma tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 large cucumber, peeled & finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted & halved Kalamata olives
- Combine first 4 ingredients in large bowl.
- Drizzle oil and vinegar over. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Mix in feta cheese and olives and serve.