This Chopped Vegetable Salad with Feta and Olives is a good, basic Greek salad. I love the finely chopped lettuce in this one.
If you’re looking for a simple salad recipe to accompany your dinner, this is it! We often like to throw chicken or steaks on the grill and make a salad to go with our grilled main dish. This is one of my favorite salads to make because it’s delicious. And everyone loves a little Greek salad!
Your classic chopped Greek salad here is a combo of finely chopped Romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, feta cheese and olives. At this point, you’ll just drizzle olive oil and red wine vinegar on top– adding some salt and pepper too. That’s the thing that makes this salad so easy– the oil and vinegar is just drizzled on top. No fancy dressing recipe needed here!
Finally, you’ll add crumbled feta cheese and chopped kalamata olives. That completes the Greek salad!
Toss the salad, and enjoy!
Here are a few more salad recipes you might enjoy:
- Mexican Chopped Salad with Honey Lime Dressing
- Chinese Grilled Chicken Salad
- Waldorf Salad
- Tomato- Quinoa Salad
- Southwest Spinach Salad
- Kale Salad with Butternut Squash
- Creamy Italian Cucumber Salad
- Easy Gourmet Salad
Chopped Vegetable Salad with Feta and Olives
- 1 large head Romaine lettuce, finely chopped
- 4 medium Roma tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 large cucumber, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped kalamata olives
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and onion. Drizzle oil and vinegar over. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Mix in the feta cheese and olives and serve.