Cranberry Margaritas are a delicious cocktail addition to your fall festivities!
If you’re looking for a new cocktail this holiday season, here’s one to try! Cranberry Margaritas are a pretty and rewarding beverage for a fall party. We’ll be sipping these on Thanksgiving Day while preparing the big meal. This recipe makes two margaritas. So plan to double or triple the recipe if you will have more people in the house who would like to drink a margarita!
- superfine sugar
- ice cubes
- orange juice
- triple sec
- cranberry juice
- fresh cranberries, for garnish
How to make Cranberry Margaritas:
The first thing you’ll do is moisten the rims of your glasses with orange juice and dip them in superfine sugar. Since this is a sweeter margarita, you can use sugar for the rim. If that idea doesn’t appeal to you, go with the standard salt-edged rim or just leave it plain. Superfine sugar can be found in the baking section of your market. It’s a very fine sugar that isn’t so grainy. If you can’t find it, you can give regular sugar a whir in your blender to make it a little finer. Use margarita glasses or martini glasses for these Cranberry Margaritas.
Next, you’ll add ice cubes to a shaker. Then pour in cranberry juice, tequila, orange juice and triple sec. Then put the lid on the shaker and give it several vigorous shakes.
The result will be two chilled Cranberry Margaritas with a nice, pink hue.
Strain the mixture into the two prepared glassed.
Cranberry Margaritas are more festive-looking when garnished with actual fresh cranberries. Enjoy!
Here are a few more margarita recipes you might like to try:
- Watermelon Mint Margaritas
- Tropical Margaritas
- Mock Margaritas
- Citrus Margaritas
- Strawberry Margaritas
- Cadillac Margaritas
- Pineapple Margaritas
- Pink Champagne Margaritas
- superfine granulated sugar
- 5 cubes ice
- 2¼ ounces cranberry juice
- 1¼ ounces tequila
- 1 ounce orange juice
- 1 ounce triple sec
- fresh cranberries, for garnish (optional)
- Moisten the rims of 2 margarita or martini glasses with orange juice. Dip into a flat plate with sugar on it.
- Add the ice cubes to a cocktail shaker and top with cranberry juice, tequila, orange juice and triple sec. Cover with the lid and shake vigorously.
- Strain into prepared glasses and serve.
- Nutritional information does not include sugar on the rim of the glass.