A delicious side dish to serve with roast beef or beef tenderloin: Mashed Potatoes with Blue Cheese and Parsley
Mashed Potatoes with Blue Cheese and Parsley
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup 1% lowfat milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place potatoes and garlic in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil; cook 15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Place potato mixture and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Mash to desired consistency.