Strawberry Peach Sangria is one of my favorite summertime sangria recipes.
There is so much going on in this sangria recipe with three different kinds of alcohol and plenty of fresh summer fruit! Serve this in glasses with a spoon– because your guests will want to nibble on the alcohol-infused fruit as they drink their sangria! It’s the perfect sangria recipe for summer entertaining.
Ingredients needed for Strawberry- Peach Sangria:
You’ll need three kinds of alcohol for this sangria: dry white wine, Essentia (sweet orange muskat dessert wine) and peach liqueur. It’s blended with fresh strawberries, peaches, orange and lemon. Strawberry nectar (look in your market’s fruit juice aisle) is added in too. If you wish to extend the sangria or cut the alcohol flavor a bit, feel free to add in a cup or two of club soda.
How far ahead can I prepare the sangria?
Sangria is meant to be given time to marinate. That being said, it should be made at least a couple hours ahead of serving. And it’s even better if made in the morning and served in the evening, giving it several hours to let the fruit, alcohol and juices to meld together and turn out amazing flavor. I don’t recommend, however, making it the night before. If given too much time to marinate, the fruit gets a little old, and the sangria may take on different colors and flavors.
Here are a few more sangria recipes you might like to try:
- Red, White and Blue Sangria
- Winter Spiced Red Wine Sangria
- White Peach Sangria
- Apple Cider Sangria
- Rosé Summer Sangria with Berries
- The Best Red Wine Sangria Recipe
- Tropical Margarita Sangria
- Classic Sangria
Strawberry Peach Sangria
- One 750-ml bottle dry white wine (Sauvignon Blanc or Pino Grigio)
- 1½ cups Essentia (Orange Muskat- a sweet dessert wine)
- 1½ cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup peach liqueur
- 3 medium peaches (peeled and cut into thin slices)
- 1 large orange, sliced
- 1 large lemon, sliced
- 1/4 cup strawberry nectar, optional (see NOTES below)
- ice cubes
- In a large pitcher, mix white wine, Essensia, strawberries, peach liqueur, peaches, orange slices, lemon slices, and strawberry nectar (if using), smashing citrus slices slightly.
- Let stand at room temperature at least 2 hours, or chill up to 4 hours.
- Serve sangria over ice with plenty of fruit distributed into each glass.
- Strawberry nectar can be found in your market's juice aisle. I usually use the KERN'S brand.
- Look for Essentia at your liquor store.
- Add in a cup or two of club soda, if you'd like, to stretch out the flavor of the alcohol.