Here’s a sandwich recipe that is perfect for lunch, dinner or picnics: Chicken Croissants
Yield: 6 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breasts
- 2 medium apples, diced
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple or tidbits, well drained
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney, chopped
- 6 medium croissants, split
- In medium bowl, stir mayonnaise, orange juice, curry powder, and salt until well blended.
- Gently stir in chicken, apples, pineapple, raisins, and chutney until well coated. If making ahead, cover and chill up to 12 hours.
- To serve, stir mixture and mound filling in croissants.