posted in Desserts

Classic Pumpkin Pie Recipes:

Slightly Alternative Pumpkin Pie Recipes:

Pumpkin Pie Recipes- Lightened Up:

Pumpkin Pie Recipes for Special Diets:

Pumpkin Pie for Breakfast:

Extra Pumpkin Pie Fun:

Other helpful pumpkin pie links:

22 Responses to “50 Ways to Do Pumpkin Pie”

1. postedNov 9, 2012 3:39 AM

Oh Pumpkin…and 50 ways? LOVE this roundup!

2. postedNov 9, 2012 4:13 AM

You know that pumpkin pie the reason Thanksgiving is my favorite food holiday right?! GREAT round up Lori. I must dash around to check out these links. Thanks for sharing my tarts + popsicles too!

3. postedNov 9, 2012 5:33 AM

Oh my really scoured the web and found the most amazing and unique pumpkin pies and takes on pumpkin pie! I know I’ll choose one..but it will take me a while because they all look so great! Thank you for adding my Cheesecake, Pumpkin, Pecan Pie! :)

4. postedNov 9, 2012 6:24 AM

Thank you for including me Lori! 😀 What a great round up!

5. postedNov 9, 2012 6:37 AM

Wow, I’m getting hungry for pumpkin pie now and it’s only 6:30am! Maybe those pumpkin pie muffins would be a good idea.

Thanks for including my recipe in the round-up Lori!

6. postedNov 9, 2012 8:45 AM

This is amazing – thank you so much for taking the time to collect all of those sites together. I LOVE pumpkin pie anything, so I am going to have a lot of fun with this!

7. postedNov 9, 2012 8:55 AM

Great post, and thanks for the mention!

8. postedNov 9, 2012 8:59 AM

Wow! An amazing list for all of us who LOVE all things pumpkin!

9. postedNov 9, 2012 9:44 AM

What a great lineup, Lori! Wow – thanks for compiling!

10. postedNov 9, 2012 9:49 AM

Your roundups are always a happy day for me. This one in particular is such a hit! I want EVERYTHING!

11. postedNov 9, 2012 11:41 AM

All of them look and sound wonderful. Can’t wait to give them a try. Perfect for the season. :)

12. postedNov 9, 2012 1:17 PM

YUM! Oh my goodness I don’t even know where to begin, Lori!

13. postedNov 9, 2012 6:47 PM

OK, I’ll get started and should be up for air in about a year. :)

14. postedNov 10, 2012 5:41 AM

Wonderful recipes you picked out!

15. postedNov 10, 2012 7:10 AM

This is brilliant! Saves me the work of searching for the perfect recipe, I know one of these will be a winner!

16. postedNov 10, 2012 7:26 AM
    Maria in NJ

Lori how did you know I was thinking about pumpkin pie, it is the only pie that my WHOLE family will eat…so, I’m at the store the other day and I see in the Jell-0 aisle that they have an instant pumpkin pudding, and since I also like anything pumpkin I decided to buy it… made it that night and it was good, borderline just OK…but than I was thinking WOW I bet this would be good to put into the pie, so in your expert opinion, if by any chance hat you would use a package of instant pudding in your pie would you make the pudding with the milk first or just use it as a dry powder…and say you…

17. postedNov 12, 2012 2:57 PM

Love this roundup of pumpkin pie recipes! I cant wait to try some out, although I have an idea of the one Im making this year. But these all look great 😀

18. postedNov 12, 2012 4:45 PM
    Melissa M

I cannot tell you how excited I was when I saw the graphic for this article! I thought it was a book! I was so excited that I gasped and thought “OMG, Lorie wrote a WHOLE BOOK about pumpkin pie!” hee hee hee, clap clap clap
    I am going to book mark this article with all of it’s fabulous pumpkin pie recipes, but I am deflated that it’s not really a book.
    Yes, I’d have shelled out a cool $20 for this book. Maybe even $25. And I’d have BEGGED my foodie friend to book you for a pumpkin pie themed book signing at her shop, next October!

• November 12th, 2012 @ 7:42 PM

Sounds like I have a good idea for my next book! 😉 Sorry to disappoint!

19. postedNov 16, 2012 9:15 AM

GREAT round up Lori! so much pumpkin love!!! thanks for the link to my shakes!

20. postedNov 17, 2012 1:28 PM
    Lisa Cornely

What a great bunch of recipes. I thought it was a book too, but this is just as good. I had been looking all over at pumpkin pie recipes then I found this on your site. Thanks

21. postedNov 20, 2012 5:36 AM

Thanks for including me in this awesome round-up!!