50 Ways to Do Pumpkin Pie

Classic Pumpkin Pie Recipes:

Slightly Alternative Pumpkin Pie Recipes:

Pumpkin Pie Recipes- Lightened Up:

Pumpkin Pie Recipes for Special Diets:

Pumpkin Pie for Breakfast:

Extra Pumpkin Pie Fun:

Other helpful pumpkin pie links:

Lori Lange of Recipe Girl

Meet The Author: Lori Lange

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments

• Lisa Cornely wrote:

What a great bunch of recipes. I thought it was a book too, but this is just as good. I had been looking all over at pumpkin pie recipes then I found this on your site. Thanks

• TidyMom wrote:

GREAT round up Lori! so much pumpkin love!!! thanks for the link to my shakes!

• Melissa M wrote:

I cannot tell you how excited I was when I saw the graphic for this article! I thought it was a book! I was so excited that I gasped and thought “OMG, Lorie wrote a WHOLE BOOK about pumpkin pie!” hee hee hee, clap clap clap
    I am going to book mark this article with all of it’s fabulous pumpkin pie recipes, but I am deflated that it’s not really a book.
    Yes, I’d have shelled out a cool $20 for this book. Maybe even $25. And I’d have BEGGED my foodie friend to book you for a pumpkin pie themed book signing at her shop, next October!

• Lori Lange wrote:

Sounds like I have a good idea for my next book! 😉 Sorry to disappoint!

• Carlas Confections wrote:

Love this roundup of pumpkin pie recipes! I cant wait to try some out, although I have an idea of the one Im making this year. But these all look great 😀

• Maria in NJ wrote:

Lori how did you know I was thinking about pumpkin pie, it is the only pie that my WHOLE family will eat…so, I’m at the store the other day and I see in the Jell-0 aisle that they have an instant pumpkin pudding, and since I also like anything pumpkin I decided to buy it… made it that night and it was good, borderline just OK…but than I was thinking WOW I bet this would be good to put into the pie, so in your expert opinion, if by any chance hat you would use a package of instant pudding in your pie would you make the pudding with the milk first or just use it as a dry powder…and say you…

• Ashley – Baker by Nature wrote:

This is brilliant! Saves me the work of searching for the perfect recipe, I know one of these will be a winner!

• Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers wrote:

Wonderful recipes you picked out!

• Anita at Hungry Couple wrote:

OK, I’ll get started and should be up for air in about a year. 🙂

• Kelly Senyei (Just a Taste) wrote:

YUM! Oh my goodness I don’t even know where to begin, Lori!

• Amy Tong wrote:

All of them look and sound wonderful. Can’t wait to give them a try. Perfect for the season. 🙂

• Katrina @ Warm Vanilla Sugar wrote:

Your roundups are always a happy day for me. This one in particular is such a hit! I want EVERYTHING!

• Averie @ Averie Cooks wrote:

What a great lineup, Lori! Wow – thanks for compiling!

• Susie wrote:

Wow! An amazing list for all of us who LOVE all things pumpkin!

• Kalyn wrote:

Great post, and thanks for the mention!

• Naomi wrote:

This is amazing – thank you so much for taking the time to collect all of those sites together. I LOVE pumpkin pie anything, so I am going to have a lot of fun with this!

• Alisa wrote:

Wow, I’m getting hungry for pumpkin pie now and it’s only 6:30am! Maybe those pumpkin pie muffins would be a good idea.

Thanks for including my recipe in the round-up Lori!

• Caroline @ chocolate & carrots wrote:

Thank you for including me Lori! 😀 What a great round up!

• Lisa wrote:

Oh my goodness..you really scoured the web and found the most amazing and unique pumpkin pies and takes on pumpkin pie! I know I’ll choose one..but it will take me a while because they all look so great! Thank you for adding my Cheesecake, Pumpkin, Pecan Pie! 🙂

• marla wrote:

You know that pumpkin pie the reason Thanksgiving is my favorite food holiday right?! GREAT round up Lori. I must dash around to check out these links. Thanks for sharing my tarts + popsicles too!

• Aimee @ ShugarySweets wrote:

Oh Pumpkin…and 50 ways? LOVE this roundup!