This Avocado and Onion Salad recipe has been featured in a post on The Recipe Girl blog: Cuban Dinner Party Menu.
Avocado and Onion Salad
- 3 large ripe avocados, thinly sliced
- ¼ small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Arrange avocado slices on a platter and top with the onion. Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar and season with salt and pepper, as desired. Serve immediately.
- I prefer to use the Hass avocados.