Try this really unique recipe: Blue Cheese Cole Slaw
The blue cheese really works with the sweet red grapes. Your guests will be surprised & delighted- it’s one of my faves.
Blue Cheese Coleslaw
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons granulated white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 16 ounces shredded coleslaw mix with carrots, pre-packaged
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayo, mustard, cheese, sugar and vinegar. Add the coleslaw mix, and grapes. Stir until evenly coated. Chill until serving.
- It's okay to use half nonfat mayonnaise and half regular, or all light mayonnaise.