Here’s a totally quick and easy homemade pizza recipe: Garlic Chicken Dijon Pizza
This pizza recipe is super simple and family friendly for a quick weeknight meal or Friday night pizza night.
Start with a ball of dough and the rest of the recipe is a breeze.
The garlic and dijon flavor is a unique twist on pizza- no marinara sauce needed! It’s gourmet but simple.
Consider it for dinner, football watching days and parties. Everyone will love this pizza- it’s a big hit!
Garlic Chicken Dijon Pizza
- One ball (about 16 ounces) pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1¼ cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced into about ½ inch cubes
- 2 to 3 medium garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup red onions, chopped
- 10 to 12 medium fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- ½ large tomato, diced into about ½ inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll the pizza dough into a circle and move onto parchment paper or pizza stone (no cookie sheet). Spread Dijon evenly on the dough, leaving a 1 inch edge. Add mozzarella cheese. Top with chunked chicken. Spread evenly with minced garlic, onion, basil and tomatoes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Place pizza on middle or top rack of oven. Bake 9 to 13 minutes until the cheese is fully melted and the crust is golden.
- Cool for a few minutes, then slice and enjoy!